Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yardwork and Birthdays

For the last couple of weekends we have been working on cleaning up our yard. The previous owners were big on gardening however we are not. They had a garden all along the perimeter of the property so we decided to plant it all to grass. Bryce's parents came down this weekend and on Friday we rented a rowdatiler and then put some grass seed down. We already have a little bit of grass coming up. It's very exciting. My mom came this week and helped me plant flowers. We didn't really know what we were doing but I think we did a good job. I'm excited to watch everything blossom.









We also had a birthday party for Bryce. He turned the big 27! We just had some family and friends over for a bbq. A few days later we celebrated our 2 year anniversery. It's hard to believe we have been married two years. But I have to admit that it's been a great two years and we're looking forward to many more.

No comments: